Digital Signature Certificates Applications
Certifying Authority Licenced By Controller Of Certifying Authorities (CCA) India.
CA Issuing Digital Signature Certificates To Government Departments and Bank
Root Digital Signature Certificates
Search Digital Signature Certificates
Advantages of class 3 digital signature certificate, signing certificate, encryption certificate
1. What are the advantages of using Class III Certificates?
Its a supreme Class of certificate as per Information Technology Act 2000.
The DSC can be used for sending signed emails through the email address mentioned in the certificate.
Any document can be signed using proper software.
Secure document can be digitally signed using encryption software.
2. Who can use Digital Certificate?
Chartered Accountant, Company Secretary & Advocates : Digital Certificate will enable CA, CS & advocates to provide value added service (electronic filing) to their clients.
Banks & Financial Institutions
Employers Companies can directly file returns for their employees.
Individuals : To furnish their return of income as per the Notification from Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT)
For e-TDS returns
Corporate Companies can directly file the e-TDS returns without dependence on third party.
For File Signing and Encryption.
1. How to buy and renew dgft digital signature from emastersindia.net
2. Digital Signature Certificate With Crypto e-Token,forget password of e-token.
3. Benefits of Digital Signature Certificate: Emastersindia.net
4. How to generate digital signature in India, what are digital certificate providers.
5. How to install Digital Certificate in a computer?
6. Precautions to be taken while applying for digital signature certificate
7. Revocation Procedure of Digital Signature Certificate
8. Validity of Digital Certificate,Cost or Fee for Digital Signature
9. What are digital certificates, what is digital signature.