Digital Signature Certificates Applications
Certifying Authority Licenced By Controller Of Certifying Authorities (CCA) India.
CA Issuing Digital Signature Certificates To Government Departments and Bank
Root Digital Signature Certificates
Search Digital Signature Certificates
Validity of Digital Certificate, Cost or Fee for Digital Signature
1. What is the validity of Digital Certificate?
As of now Digital Certificate is issued for the period of 1 year i.e. 365 days from the date on which DSC is downloaded.
2. Within how many days is Digital Certificate issued?
Emasters can issue DSC for DGFT in 3 hours if required. Normally we issue DSC in 2 days of receipt of application with proper documents and Cheque.
3. What is the application fee for DSC of DGFT?
The application fee for 1 year validity certificate is 5410/-.
4. What are renewal charges?
The renewal charge for Class III DSC is Rs.1500/- for the period of 1 year.
5. In whose name shall the application fees are to be paid?
The application fees can be paid in cash / Cheque / DD / online bank transfer / credit card. Our customer can buy DSC online through net banking / credit card from our website www.emastersindia.net. The Cheque /DD can be drawn in favor of "EmastersIndia.net" for faster processing of the application.
6. Can I use Digital Certificate in any machine or other location?
DSC can be utilized from any PC/ Laptops which has USB port and where drivers of e-token are properly installed.
7. Can Emasters provide any training on DSC?
Emasters is providing 4 hours training on Digital Certificate, Electronic filing and Electronic security.
8. What are the fees for the same?
The fees for the training on Digital Certificate is Rs.1000/-, Plus12.4% Service Tax. Training will be provided at Emasters sponsored site.
9. I want your engineers to come and install the same at our office.
Emasters can provide the service on one time charge basis. The charges for the same is Rs.1000/-.
1. How to buy and renew dgft digital signature from emastersindia.net
2. Digital Signature Certificate With Crypto e-Token,forget password of e-token.
3. Benefits of Digital Signature Certificate: Emastersindia.net
4. Advantages of class 3 digital signature certificate, signing and encryption
5. How to generate digital signature in India, what are digital certificate providers.
6. How to install Digital Certificate in a computer?
7. Precautions to be taken while applying for digital signature certificate
8. Revocation Procedure of Digital Signature Certificate
9. What are digital certificates, what is digital signature.